Monday, November 12, 2012

MY GRAFICO IS GOING WITH ANYTHING GOES

 
MY GRAFICO CHALLENGE #140 IS ANYTHING GOES
 
Good Morning or Afternoon!! I hope you are all having a great day. Where I am, we are having rain all day. I thought we were in November. Well I have some news to let you all know. Our challenges at My Grafico will be posted on the 2nd and 4th Monday of the month. We will not longer have feature Mondays for now. So, our challenges will give you two weeks to get your entry in. The design team will be showing you different sets that we worked with on the challenge days. Everyone will be choosing their own set so you will want to go to every one's blog to see what they worked with that week. I like choosing what I'm going to work with. It gives me the freedom of doing what I want. This also is great news for you that our challenges will be ANYTHING GOES for now on.
 
Well let me tell you the set that I worked with this week. The set come from Pixel Paper Prints called Santa Claus. I chose this so I can get ahead on my Christmas cards. This set is absolutely a great set to work with. The way my card came out was because I used the Santa from the set. It went great with the paper that I found in my stash from DCWV. The paper house the song Up On The Roof Top. You will have to wait one more minute to see it. You can find this image here:Santa Claus I will show you also
 
 
See this is a cute set. You could win it by entering Challenge #140 at My Grafico Challenge Blog. You have until Sunday, November 25th to get your entries in. This is an easy challenge. Well let me show you my card that I made:
 
 
Well there's my card. The whole song is on the card with Santa right beside it. I think this turned out great. So if you would like to see more different sets just go to the other design teams blogs and they will be there. Good Luck on the challenge and I will see you on the 4th Monday. Have a Wonderful Week!!
 

No comments: