Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I HAVE SOME FABULOUS NEWS!!


I AM SO FILLED WITH SUNSHINE TODAY
 
I was reading my e-mail and read one from someone that has inspired me. Her name is Susan She has been a remarkable friend and she sent me a
Sunshine Blogger Award
 
This is such a great gift that she has given to me. Thank You so much for giving this to me.
 
Let me show you the award she gave me
 
 
Now there are a few rules that come with this award
1. Include the award in your Blog Post.
 
2. Thank the blogger that gave you the award and include a link back to them
 
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself, that you have made up for yourself
 
4. Nominate up to 10 bloggers and contact them at their blog site to inform them of the award
 
Well, here is my 10 questions that I made for me.
 
1. What did I want to be when I grew up? I wanted to be an accountant. I made it close but never finished that last year to get my degree
 
2. Do you collect anything? Yes. I'm a Noah's Ark fanatic. I have two big curio cabinets full of different figurines and they are all over my house. I also collect angels.
 
3. What is my favorite color? It's purple. Has been ever since I was a little girl. Ask anyone that knows me and they will tell you.
 
4. Where is your favorite place you would love to visit? Australia. I always wanted to see the Koala's and then when I seen the beautiful places there I know that I would love to visit.
 
5. What is my favorite season? It's fall. I love the color of the leaves and the cool air. Plus, my birthday is in the fall. LOL
 
6. Why did you start scrapbooking? I wanted to start a photograph album for my children and their children etc. etc. There is nothing now from my past and wanted to start it.
 
7. Do you have any other hobbies besides scrabooking and cardmaking? Yes, I love to cross-stitch, work with plastic canvas, crochet, and a few more things. I have always been creative since I was little.
 
8. Do you have a favorite movie? It's one that I can watch over and over and cry every time I see it. Beaches is the name. The movie shows true friendship that I always wanted and loved seeing.
 
9. Do you have a favorite animal? I can't say one but there are two. I love dogs and cats. I have two dogs and four cats. I would have more cats and dogs if I lived in the country.
 
10. Do you have a favorite author? Yes. First the bible is my favorite book but my favorite author is Stephen King. I wish I had all his books but I have a great portion of them. He is a wonderful writer and his books have made great movies.
 
Here is the nominees that have inspired me when I started sharing my work on the internet and with others.
 
She was the first person that pushed me to try out for new Design Teams. She was the first person that inspired me with her work.
 
2. Jennifer - http://blissfulplace.blogspot.com/ She was on my very first design team and I love her work. She has had many techniques that I didn't know at the time.
 
3. Kim - http://madeinaday.com/author/lovelymrsp/ I found her work on a blog hop and loved the work she did. I signed up for her newsletter and read it everyday to see what she had made for that day.
 
4. Wendy - http://wendypslittlecorneroftheworld.blogspot.com/ I have seen Wendy's work on her blog and from other places she puts her work. She is a wonderful at everything she does.
 
5. Sue - http://suescraftworld.blogspot.com  She is on my design team and when Hurricane Sandy hit and we couldn't contact our DTC she stepped right in there to keep things going until out DTC was able to reach us

I wish that I had up to ten to show you but I really had a hard time deciding and some of the people that I loved their work does not write on their blog anymore. Should keep up more on my blogs. I would love to send this award to Susan who nominated me. I don't want her to rewrite all this but she would truely be at the top of my list.

Thank You again and know it's time for me to pass it on.
 
 

2 comments:

Tammylee said...

Thanks so much for the nomination as well! I am so glad that I have inspired you in a few different ways! I love all that you do for MyGrafico! It was great to read all about you too!

susan said...

I am so happy that this has brought sunshine to your day. You have inspired me by your willingness to try new things and your constant support on our DT. I was so happy to be able to give this very well deserved award.
Thank you for being such a great friend!