Sunday, September 18, 2016

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 334 "ANYTHING FOR FALL"


Good Morning!! Hope you are having a Wonderful Day!! I woke up to very nice weather and a pot of coffee. I'm lucky I have a Wonderful Husband who makes coffee when he is home on the weekends. Although, his birthday was yesterday he didn't act like it was. That's what happens when you get older I guess. I don't tell people my birth date so I don't have to go through it anymore. Just another day in my book.


As you can see from above that The Cutting Cafe is our sponsor for this week's challenge. Besides having digital image sets, they have cutting files for shaped cards, shaker cards and so much more. They have Digital Image Sets which one of the sets I worked on. It's called, "Wheelbarrow Deliveries." This set has two styles of wheelbarrows, pumpkins, acorns, leaves, and many more images. I used the wheelbarrow, leaves, pumpkins, and acorns from the set. I could have made many different things from this but I decided to go with a table arrangement.




Before I get to that, here is the prize that The Cutting Cafe is giving our lucky winner.

Winner's Choice
Of
3 SETS
From

Now on to my table arrangement. I wanted to do something besides a card since our theme is anything for fall. I actually came up with this idea at 3:00 am because I couldn't sleep. I come up with a lot of ideas when I can't sleep. I used the images of the pumpkins and acorns to put at the bottom of a block that I painted, put paper on top of the block, added leaves and then the letters. The two end blocks have the image of leaves and one with a wheelbarrow. Then I added other things to make it a table arrangement. I used only four of the images that came from a set of around 11 images and 20 different sentiments. From this set you can make something for Easter, Christmas, Valentine's Day and many more. Here is everything with my arrangement.

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio
Paper -- The Paper Studio
Paint -- Americana (Georgia Clay)
Wood Blocks -- Midwest Products
Letters -- Woodpile Fun
Big Fall Leaves on Block -- Hobby Lobby
Turkey, Pumpkins, Cross, and Leaves Laying On Table -- Hobby Lobby
Farmers On Block -- Dress It Up
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Wow, this post is longer then I thought it would be. I just wanted you to know about everything I put into the arrangement and what come with the set that I used. You will want to go to The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog to see what the design team made for their projects. When you are there read the rules of the challenge and enter. It's real easy. Thanks for stopping and feel free to leave any comments you want. Have a Wonderful Week!!!!!


1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

O....M...G....Michelle this is out of this world beautiful, wow, what an awesome table decoration, you have captured the essence of the Autumn perfectly, so much to see it is truly a wonderful project, excellent work
hugs
lorraine x