Sunday, September 11, 2016

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 333 "PUPPY LOVE - MUST HAVE A DOG OR A PUPPY ON THE CARD"


Good Morning!! I'm back to tell you about the challenge of the week. This was a great theme to have. Who can not make a cute card with a puppy? My daughter brought home a puppy a month ago and she is cute but she will grow up. I wonder if she will think it's all fun when she reaches to her adulthood. I have been teaching the dog to go out and my daughter not so much. She did say she didn't realize how hard it was going to be. Wish she would of listened to her parents because this is starting to look like it's going to be my responsibility. Look who is our sponsor this week.


All Dressed Up Stamps is this weeks sponsor. I would like to thank them for the image that they let me use for my card this week. The image's name is "My Best Friend." All Dressed Up Stamps have the cutest images. They have over one hundred stamps in their store. This cute image is a little girl walking her cute little puppy. 


The winner will receive the following for winning our challenge

Winner's Choice 
of 
2 Digital Stamps
from 

Since this was suppose to be a card with a puppy. My image already had a cute little one with it so I made a puppy paw print on the front of the card. I colored the image and put it on the paw and then made the rest of the paw with brown paper and buttons to give it more of the puppy paw look. This was also a simple little card but I had a lot of fun with it. There is a verse on the inside to give this card to a new puppy owner. Here are the items I used: 

Cardstock -- DCWV & The Paper Studio
Font -- She Always Walk Alone
Buttons -- My Button Bucket
Colored Markers 
Colored Pencils

I hope to see all the cards with your puppies on them. Just go to Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and enter those cute little puppies you have. Also, look at what the design team made with their puppies. A lot of inspiration there. Well, that's it from me this week. Enjoy what's left of today and tomorrow.


No comments: