Sunday, August 21, 2016

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 330 "CARD FOR MEN OR BOYS"


Hello on this glorious morning. Today, my husband and I are going to go and get his mother. She is going to make a brief stay up here until she gets the rest of her things packed. She just needs to get out of the house for some down time and she is not getting it there. That's because my son is living at her house and giving her grief. He will be renting the house after she moves out. I have lived with him for 23 years so I know how he can get on someones nerves.



We have Lacy Sunshine as our Sponsor for this week's challenge. Lacy Sunshine has sponsored several of our challenges and has the cutest images for you to look and chose from. She let me use her image called, "Larry Gnome - Surf's Up." He is absolutely adorable standing in the sand with is surf board in hand. Here he is with the card I made with him.


I think he turned out adorable. Here is what Lacy Sunshine is giving as her prize for this week.

3 Digital Stamps
Of
The Winner's Choice
From

I loved this Gnome and thought it would be great image to make something of. I found this piece of paper of the water coming onto the sand. A perfect place for Larry to be. Since he was on sand and some water, I decided to add seashells. Added some more embellishments and made the sentiment. My favorite part of that sentiment is how I made the word "Waves" look like they are waves with the blue in the water. Here is what I used to make this simple card.

Cardstock --  The Paper Studio
Paper -- The Paper Studio
Font --  Ravie
Embellishments -- Dress It Up
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Well, that's all that I have for you today. I do wish you will come back next Sunday for another great challenge from Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. There is a challenge every Sunday so mark your calendars to remind you to be here. Thank You for stopping!!


No comments: