Sunday, October 4, 2015

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #284 "ADD LEAVES, REAL OR FAUX"


Wow!! I can officially say that we are in the first week into October. My favorite time of year and one of my favorite month's because of it being a Halloween month. With all the kids being older, they don't get into it that much but I still do. I do it for me, the grand kids and for other's to see what I did with my house for the holiday. I also have to do the dreaded cleaning of the register's. Since I just moved in here, I looked in one and I don't know what year they were last done. Wish I had the money to call one of those company's that clean all the ducts and everything to do with the register's. 

We have the greatest Robyn's Fetish to sponsor us for this week's challenge. Did you see all the new images last week that she revealed? I love everyone of them. I had fun using the ones that I was able to. The ghosts I made on the lights are so adorable. I added another thing to my Halloween decorations for the house. Just think you could get one if you are this week's winner. Samantha the Witch is another adorable one that I can't wait to use on one of my projects. Let me tell you about the image I used this week for add leaves. I added a bunch of them. Real in the photo's and fake on the page. That's right, I made a Scrapbook Layout. My image is called Fall Fun. She's a little girl playing outside with the leaves. Very adorable and fun to color the leaves with many colors. I'm excited to show you my project but I need to tell you what you can win this week. 

3 Images Of Your Choice
From

So, this layout is of my three children when they were little. I found these pictures as I was putting things away. Joshua was 11 years old, Jordan was 8 years old, and Jelissa was 14 months. Thank goodness I wrote their ages on the back of the pictures. Here's my layout.


I hope you enjoy the layout. The pictures were taken back when I didn't know how to crop and didn't have the greatest camera. So you may have to click on the photo is you want to see them. The rest is very bright and beautiful and you can see the image. Plus, she also is surrounded by the ribbon frame. Here is where the items came from.

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio & My Paper Stash
Paper -- The Paper Studio
Orange & Brown Dotted Ribbon -- The Ribbon Boutique
Font -- Elephant
Paper Embellishments -- K & Company
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils 

It's time to go. I have many things on my list today to do while the husband is home. He has the "Honey Do List." LOL Not often he's here for a whole day. I have to take advantage of this. See you next week and enjoy.


1 comment:

susan said...

Wonderful scrap book page! I love all of the little embellishments you added to it. They really add to the Fall atmosphere of the page. The tree, rake and basket are so cute! That orange and brown ribbon making the frame around the image is a terrific idea and it is beautiful. Love the little leave, too. Great project! Thank you!