Sunday, July 26, 2015

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #274 "CHRISTMAS IN JULY"


I hope everyone is having a nice start to their day. I'm still drinking the coffee to wake me up. It's been a very long and stressful week here. We are getting to the end of the loan process and hopefully close on our new home this Friday. The loan officer says that we will close and then he says it will be real close to it. I have everyone lined up to help me move and my husband took his vacation to try and get everything moved. He better make it work so we close Friday. I can clean our old house the week after. I am getting excited but preparing myself in case things don't work out the way it should. I will let you know how the process is going. 

We have a great sponsor that has been here before. It's Dragonsmoore, Spyder's Other Corner. Every Wednesday you would want to go and see the Freebie for the day. Who doesn't like free. She also has an amazing image called the Snowy Oak Tree. There is a lot of detail in this tree and I love the images with lots of detail. Since we were doing Christmas in July I used the cutest image. He is called, "Hedgie's Christmas Tree." He is trimming the tree with his son or could be daughter if you like. Bunch of presents under the tree they are working on. So, since we are doing Christmas in July I decided to make a scrapbook layout with more pictures from our Christmas in 2014. This one has pictures of my husband and him mom. It's very rare to get a picture of my husband so when I took these two I was lucky. I also never have made a scrapbook page with his mom on one. I also have two pictures of our Christmas Tree on the page. So let's see what Dragonsmoore, Spyder's Other Corner is giving to a lucky winner this week.

5 Digital Stamps
From
Dragonsmoore, Spyder's Other Corner Store

I'm really excited to show you this layout. I really think it turned out nice. So here it is.


I loved coloring the hedge hog. There are three different colors in his fur. I did use the lines and colored each one a different color. I think it turned out great. This was really a fun image to work with. I was going to make the image larger but then I thought that's all you would see more then the whole layout. This is the first layout that I used six pictures in. Trying to do something new with every layout. Here are the items I used to make this.

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio & My Paper Stash
Paper -- DCWV & Canvas Corp.
Presents -- Dress It Up
3D Glitter Christmas Trees -- Christmas Crafts
Font -- Monotype
Sentiment -- Book Inspiration With Me Changing The Words Around
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

I'm not sure if I told you last week but I will be gone during August but always check back because I might get a chance to make some of the cards. I really hope you like my layout and please leave me a comment. You can see all the projects our wonderful design team made at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. Invite your friends. I think everyone can make something for Christmas. See you all soon!!!




1 comment:

cass said...

Great layout Michelle, Wonderful Christmas photos.