Monday, March 30, 2015

NEW EASTER DIGITAL STAMPS AT ROBYN'S FETISH DIGITAL STAMPS AND MORE


Happy Monday morning!! I told you yesterday that there would be a special post today and here it is. Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More has 19 brand new Easter Digital Images. These new digital stamps will be available on March 30 in Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More. These are very cute digital stamps that you would love to have for your Easter Cards. Our design team each had two digital images to make any kind of project with the images they were able to use. You will definitely want to go to Robyn's store to see these new images and what projects we all made with them.

The two images that I used are called "Hannah Bunny & Basket of Eggs." I decided to so something very different with my images. I first took both images and made them horizontal from the other. I wanted to make sure they matched when I put them back to back. I then colored all the images. Each two were colored the same so when it turned around it looked like you were just looking at one. I lamented so the images would not fall apart because they will be outside. Then I took eggs and the images and put them together with fishing string and put rocks in the eggs so they would not blow away. I hope you have an idea of what I did. I made Easter Egg Ornaments for my tree outside. The unfortunate part was that it was so windy when I went to put them on the tree they did blow away. I took a picture of them hanging inside just so you could see them. I will have to find a way to get them to stay on there. I could also make garland with them also.

Here is a picture of the ornaments that I made


I wanted to make more so there was an equal amount of eggs and eggs with the digital images. I really hope you liked the project I came up with. You will definitely want to go to Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More to see what the design team came up with and to see these Wonderful Images we are revealing today.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a Great week and I will see you soon. 
    

2 comments:

Edwina said...

Hi Michelle, This is a great idea! I love it! The ornaments could be a banner inside your home too. I love that they hang from eggs. Very creative. Well done! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

susan said...

Really different project idea and it is wonderful! Love the idea of attaching the images to the plastic eggs, too. Very colorful.Too bad about the wind. I can just imagine you running after those eggs! Great work! Thanks!