Sunday, January 25, 2015

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #248 "ANIMALS"


Good Morning!!!! I can't believe it but this is the last challenge for January already. Where has this month went? I haven't even done everything I wanted in this first month. So, now I'm officially behind on my January to do list. Maybe next month will be better. I know it's a short month but there is always hope. I hope the weather where you are at is better then here. It's so dark and gloomy with rain that's suppose to turn to snow then turn to rain again. What a mess this will be for Monday morning. Before I start on our challenge. I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my DAD. He's the best dad in the world. There are not words enough to say how much I love and appreciate him. LOVE YOU!!!!

I really love animals. I have two cats and two dogs. So, when I seen we were doing animals I was excited. I was going to do a scrapbook layout but ran out of time trying to find the pictures that I know I have in one of these boxes. So, I made a cute little birthday card. Our sponsor this week is Limited Runs Digital Stamps. They have digital stamps with a wide variety of categories and they even have background paper. This is a great blog to follow. I was allowed to use the image "Birthday Puppy." He or she is very adorable. I tried to use neutral colors but I think it's more towards a boy then girl. for one of you lucky winner you will be entering this challenge to win

3 Digital Stamps
From 
Limited Runs Digital Stamps

Here is my little puppy having a birthday. After you see the card I hope you will understand how he is celebrating.


My puppy has two friends on the card and some birthday gifts. My husband thinks I'm off my rocker the way I made it. Everyone says that Woot Woot but mine says Woof Woof. I thought it was funny. I thought the green would be neutral for boy or girl. I guess it's how anyone sees it. I would like to tell you what items that I used to make this Happy Birthday card.

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio
Paper -- DCWV
Magical Birthday Wishes and The Party Sign -- From My Stash
The Rest Of The Embellishments -- Dress It Up
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

I'm done with this post for today. I wish there was a little more sun. I just want to curl up in a blanket and go back to sleep. But, today is laundry day again. This is a never ending battle. I hope you enjoyed this and please go to http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com. to see other animal cards from our design team. They are great. I would appreciate any comments about my card. Have a Wonderful Week!!!!!



2 comments:

cass said...

Very cute Michelle, love his little friends that have come to the party.

Edwina said...

What a cute card. I love your dog embellishments. The papers are so cheerful. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown