Monday, June 9, 2014

INCY WINCY MONDAY CHALLENGE "FAUX TECHNIQUES"


Here we are again on another Monday for a new challenge. A new start to another week. I hope this week goes a little slower so I feel like I am getting something done.

For our challenge this week out sponsor is Doodle Pantry. I found a great image from their shop but I can also tell you that they have great images there. You will want to win this one. They are giving out 3 digital Images to our winner this week.


Our challenge is FAUX techniques. The technique that I used was faux stitching. I'm not that up to date on this technique so I guess I better learn more about it for these kind of challenges. The image that I chose was Noah's Ark. I love Noah's Ark that it is all over my living room and creeping into other rooms. This is one great collection to have. So when I seen this I knew I had to work with it. So, here is the card that I made.


I wanted to use as many animals that I could with this Noah's Ark. This would be a great baby card. That is what I had in mind when I was making this one. Here is the items that I used on the card.

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart
Paper -- DCWV (Nana's Nursery)
Sentiment -- From My Stash
Embellishments -- Dress It Up
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Thank You for reading my post and I will see you next Monday. Make sure you add that card you made at Incy Wincy Monday Challenge. Take a look at the other design teams creations with the images. Have a Wonderful Week!!

No comments: