Monday, May 26, 2014

INCY WINCY MONDAY CHALLENGE "UP CYCLE A PAPER BAG"


HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend with your family and friends. My daughter was in a parade today for all the veterans. Her band class does this every year and I think it is a great idea.

The challenge for this week is to up cycle a paper bag. I have never did one of these before so it was just a little tricky. I know there are many ways to up cycle the paper bag but I was lost. 


Milk N Coffee are our sponsors for the challenge this week. I was able to use the image "Lisbeth and Love Fruit." This is a pretty little girl that has fruit that looks like hearts. So I used heart brads to go with the image. Milk N Coffee are generous this week by giving one lucky winner 5 Digital Stamps. 

Here is the paper bag card that I made with a paper bag.


I used the brads to keep the card together. I wasn't sure how else to keep it together. I do like that this is recycling a paper bag. I crinkled it to look like it was used. It is brand new.  Let me tell you the few items that I used for making this.

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart From My Stash Of Paper
Brads From My Stash
Paper Bag 
Ink
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

This is the end of today's post. When you want to add your card to our challenge just go to Incy Wincy Monday Challenge and add it to the link at the end of the post there. You will also get to see all the design teams projects that they made. See You next week.

1 comment:

Grant W said...

Hello maate nice blog