Monday, May 12, 2014

INCY WINCY MONDAY CHALLENGE "BIRTHDAY CARDS"


Wow!! It's Monday already. I hope everyone had a Wonderful Mother's Day yesterday. I had a very pleasant day besides me doing grocery shopping and doing laundry. My daughter actually cleaned the house while I was at the store. That was a great surprise.

This is another great challenge. I have many birthday's in each and every month and this will help me when I need one. I don't have to make one up real quick now. I'm sure that you all will need a birthday card at one time or another so this challenge is perfect for you.


Dilly Beans Digi Stamps are our sponsors for this week's challenge. One of the best things about their images is the way they make the eyes. They are always big and beautiful. The image that I was allowed to use is called Daisy Girl Frame. She is so cute that I made her into a princess. Dilly Beans is going to give one lucky winner this week 3 Digital Stamps. This is very generous of them. 

Now here is the card that I made with the Daisy Girl Frame.


I named my card Pink Princess. I really hope you like the card that I made with this image. The card looks like it's not lined up but it is. The swirls and the way I had used the camera to take the picture it just makes it look that way. I just wanted you to know. Here are the items that I used to make this card.

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart
Paper -- The Paper Studio
Rhinestones -- From My Stash
Font Used -- Harrington
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Well I'm now at the end and have to say goodbye but make sure you visit Incy Wincy Monday Challenge to add your own creations. You will also see all the birthday cards that our great design team made. Thanks for stopping and I will see you next Monday. 

1 comment:

Pia S said...

What a pretty girly card! Love the mix of subtle colors from the image and papers and the bold ones of the embellishments!