Sunday, February 2, 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 197 "VALENTINES DAY CARD"


SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!



DO NOT FORGET TO STOP BY THE Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog ON


FEBRUARY 10, 2014



FOR A VERY SPECIAL POST!

Good Morning to everyone on this very chilly day. The below temperature's have been horrible here. One night it was 35 below with the windchill. That was a very cold night. I never used so many blankets to keep warm. All the animals even slept with us. It's suppose to be warming up for two days and then we are to get some more snow again. I'm loving the snow but no one else in the house is. Although, my daughter is loving all the days off. I wonder how many days she will be missing this coming week. These days off she is getting a jump start on her science fair project. One thing I didn't like to do in junior high. I'm glad she likes doing it.

Valentine's Day Cards is our challenge this week. I had fun with the one I made. Our lovely Robyn is this week's sponsor. She let me use her image "Love Birds." These are two cute little birds snuggling in their nest. I didn't use the typical Valentines Day paper. It's red, pink and white. I think this is the image that everyone should have. You can use them for all kinds of different cards through out the year. Since Robyn is our sponsor, let me tell you what the winner will get for this week's challenge.

3 Images
Of The Winner's Choice
To

Now here is the card that I made with these cute love birds. Hope you like this one. 


With all these hearts you can tell they are in love. The candy hearts at the top are wood that has been painted. They are really cute. Here are the other items that I used on this card.

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart & Core' dinations
Paper -- The Paper Studio
Ribbon -- From My Stash
Wooden Hearts -- Creative Elements
Red Gemstones -- Dress It Up
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Thank You for reading my post and don't forget to be here on February for that special announcement. Well, I will be back next week for a new challenge. Don't forget to go to Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog to add that Valentine's Day card. Hope the rest of the day is a good one and you have a great week ahead.

3 comments:

Crea-Sandra said...

Beautiful card, love the image and colors!

Hugs, Sandra

Edwina said...

Hi Michelle, Love your card. Great embellishments and ribbon. Love the heart die for your love birds. Those little hearts on top are great. You did a terrific job on this card. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

cass said...

Cute card, great inspiration for the challenge at Robyns Fetish