Sunday, June 2, 2013

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #162 "USE A DIGI"

 
I know I say it often but we are here at another Sunday. Where has my week gone? I can honestly say that the holiday weekend messed up my days. My daughter went back to school on a Tuesday and there's were I was behind on everything. Then my grandson stayed here on Thursday night and we had him all day Friday. He run his grandpa and grandma ragged. We went shopping, followed him on his bike because he just now started riding it himself, and playing with every toy he has here (and that's a lot). Then I was surprised Saturday when my son came up and brought all the grand kids so I could see them. They are growing like weeds. I enjoy all the time I get with them because they will get to that age where they will be saying "Do I have to go to grandma's." I remember them days from when I was little. It's funny how things repeat themselves.
 
Robyn is back as our sponsor for the next challenge. She keeps bringing out more and more images that I just love and never know which one I want to use for our challenge. This week was a great way to use a digi. I was able to pick from anything on her site and I did find one that I just loved. I know it's not Christmas but I chose a digi by the name of  "Rudolph Came To Town." My daughter thought I was crazy making a Christmas card but it's one less then I have to at the season. The prize for our lucky winner will get
 
Three Images
Of The Winner's Choice
From The
 
Now here is the card that I made called Jingle Bells
 
 
After I cut Rudolph out the way I did it looked like he was flying over the moon. He was just to big for my circle so I came up with this. I think it turned out adorable. This is one of those cards that at the end I say "I really like how it turned out." My husband says I'm to hard on myself. Here are the items that I used for this card.
 
Cardstock - Close To My Heart & The Paper Studio
Paper - The Paper Studio
Word "Jingle Bells" and the bells - Dress It Up
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils
Robyn's Image
 
Sorry to say but this is an end of another post from me and the first for the month of June. I still can't believe it's June. Remember when you are entering the challenge to go to The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. You will also see all the projects from our fantastic design team on there. Hope you have a Wonderful Week and I will see you next Sunday.
 

2 comments:

Marlene Atkinson said...

this is gorgeous Michele. Marlene DT sis

Edwina said...

hi Michelle, Your Christmas card is so pretty. I love the background paper you used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown