Sunday, February 3, 2013

ROBYNS FETISH CHALLENGE BLOG CHALLENGE #145 - "HAVE A HEART-MUST HAVE 3 HEARTS ON THE PROJECT"

 
As I'm waking up this morning, there is a beautiful down fall of snow. It's one of my favorite things to watch. I could just sit in a window and watch it all day. I'm glad that this winter we are having snow because last year we had close to none. It was one of the warmest winter's we had around here. We sure are making up for it this winter.
 
This week our sponsor will be The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.
 
I Won at Robyn's Fetish Badge
 
The challenge this week is called "Have A Heart." Since it's getting close to Valentine's Day this is a perfect challenge. I used the image "Tommy Valentine Toad." He is an adorable toad that is holding his heart to give it to his Valentine. Using more then 3 hearts was very easy for me. I have heart items all over the place. The prize for this week's challenge is:
 
3 Images Of The
Winner's Choice From
 
Now let me show you my card. I named this card "Toad In Love."
 
 
 
Here is the items that used to make this cute toad and his heart:
 
Cardstock: Close To My Heart and The Paper Studio
Paper: The Paper Studio
Punch: EK Tools 2 in 1 Scallop and Hearts
Rhinestones: Dress It Up
 
Just Go To The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and put your card in this week's challenge. Hope you enjoyed the card and I will see you next Sunday.


7 comments:

Diane said...

Such a cute card Michelle !!

hugs Diane xx

DT teamie

valou250809 said...

Very beautiful card! so sweet.

Laurence said...

Cute card ! Love your little "toad in Love".

Laurence DT Sis

Crea-Sandra said...

This is a cute frog! Love the borderpunch at the bottom!
♥ Sandra ♥

Edwina said...

Michelle, I love your card. That border is wonderful. Love the heart gems you used. Isn't this a cute frog. thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

debbi taylor said...

cute card!
hugs
Debbi x

Sue Nicholson said...

A fab card, great colours cheers Sue x