Sunday, October 7, 2012

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE AND GREAT NEWS

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #128 AND YOU GET TO MEET OUR NEW DESIGN TEAM!!
 
Good Sunday Morning!! Today you will get to meet the new Design Team for the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. Our Design Team has jumped up to 18 great talented designers. I have all their names on the side of my blog and if you click on one then you will be directed to their blog. You are in for a treat when you go and look at them. Make sure you have your coffee while you browse around. I would like to Welcome them to this great team and I look forward to working with all of you. Congratulations!!
 
Now that you are excited with the great news let me tell you about the challenge this week. Our theme this week is "Circles." The designer is The Paper Shelter and the image that I chose is Decorating Our Mushroom. I decided to make a Christmas Card with my image. I adored this digital stamp as soon as I seen it and I think you will to. The prize for entering this challenge is
 
A $20 Gift Certificate
To
The Paper Shelter Store
 
Here is my card that I made with circles. My circles look like dots also.
 
 
I hope you can see my card clear enough. There are white circles on the paper also. The bow threw me off a little on taking the picture. Still haven't figured out why. Well, I hope you enjoyed the post and don't forget to see the new team's blogs. I will be back next Sunday for another great challenge here at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog
 

3 comments:

Laurence said...

So cute, never thought of doing it "Xmas way".

Laurence (DT sister)x

Edwina said...

Hi Michelle, Love your card. I love the bow with the holly in the center. that looks great. Love the paper. That is pretty. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Hi Michelle.
Looking forward to working with you on the RF Team.

Stacie