Monday, September 3, 2012

MY GRAFICO'S NEW MONDAY CHALLENGE

WERE NOT MONKEYING AROUND AT MY GRAFICO'S CHALLENGE # 136
 
Hope everyone is having a great Labor Day Weekend!! A Monday for alot of people that gets to stay home and get paid for it anyway. How great is that? Unfortunately I don't get paid today but it's nice to spend some time with my family. My one son is never here, so, today will be nice to see him for a little bit. We all know they don't stay around for long. My daughter will be hanging out friends more. She is turning 13 this Friday. Time flies when you have kids. I tell them I wish they never grew up. I miss the noise around the house. I do have grandchildren to take care of that though.

This week we are working with Monkey Girls. They can be used as clip art or a digital image. I chose to make the digital image so I could add my own touch. The set we are using is by designer Pixel Paper Prints. I love cute little monkey's. They are the favorite animal at the zoo behind the Koala Bear. Well, let's show you the set that we used for our monky projects.




Let me show you the Monkey that I made from this set.


Well I hope you like the card and will enter the challenge "Summer" at My Grafico's Challenge Blog. You have until September 14th at midnight to get your projects in. All the rules are there so if you have forgot them you can read them all over again. The rest of the Design Team has made some great cards so you may want to go and check their blogs for their cards. Have a Wonderful Labor Day and I will see you next Monday!!

No comments: