Tuesday, September 11, 2012

MY GRAFICO'S FEATURE MONDAY

SHABBY FLOWERS ARE THE FEATURE AT MY GRAFICO
 
Hello Everyone!! Welcome to another Feature Monday. Yes I know this is Tuesday and I'm a day behind. I didn't have time to write the post this weekend and yesterday I was helping my Grandmother and went to my daughter's first soccer game of the season. She played so fantastic. Although they did loose 3 - 1 The coaches say's she is in the top three on the team. I'm very proud of my daughter. Also Happy Birthday again to my daughter. She turned 13 Friday.
 
Our Feature this week is Shabby Flower Stamps designed by Mels Brushes. There are nine stamps in total with this set. These flowers are very unique and you can find them at My Grafico's Arts and Crafts Community. When you get there you will see the tab for store on the left sidebar. There are great images at the store so if you have a little time you should go and see the store.
 
Let me show you the picture with all these nine shabby flowers.
 
 
These are very unique as I said earlier. You can make all kinds of things with them. Here is the card that I made with them. I actually used only one of the flowers but I have many ideas for the rest. Here is my card.
 
 
I hope you enjoyed the way I used the flower. I even found paper that looked like some of the shabby flowers. The challenge for this two weeks is still going on. You have until Friday, September 14th at midnight. The Design Team also made cards with these shabby flowers so if you want to take a look, their blogs are on the sidebar. Have a Wonderful Week and I will see you next week.
 

No comments: