Monday, February 6, 2012

MY GRAFICO'S MONDAY CHALLENGE

MY GRAFICO'S MONDAY CHALLENGE #121

Welcome again to another Monday Challenge. Yes, a new challenge. Did anyone watch that Super Bowl last night. It was a very good game but I could have bopped my daughter. She was louder then the TV. We even let her stay up so she could see the confetti. I had no idea that they had confetti at the end but she did. Half time was great. Madonna actually did a great family oriented show. I have loved her music ever since her first song. My daughter thought her music stunk. You can tell between generations there. I have to say that I wanted the Giants to win and yeh they did. Happy Days!!

I'm pretty sure you will love this week's challenge and the image that we all used. The Digital Stamp was designed by Sarah Paris and we used her single digital stamp named Fairy Buttercup. I bet you are already thinking of the project that you are wanting to make to enter our challenge. The fairy is absolutely adorable and I loved working with her. Here is the example of the Stamp.

Fairy Buttecup

I told you she was cute. If you would like to look at it at the store you can go to My Grafico Arts & Crafts Community. The specific page for this stamp is Here.

Here is the challenge for the next two weeks. It's going to be a fun one. The challenge is Fairy Girl or St. Patricks Day. Entries will be accepted until February 17th at midnight. That's two weeks to make those cute projects. To enter your projects go to My Grafico's Challenge Blog

Here is my card that I made. I went with the fairy and made a St. Patricks day card with her. The winner of this challenge will receive the Digital Stamp above by Sarah Paris. She could be used for many of things.


Remember that the other Design Team members made projects with this stamp also. If you have the time please visit their blog and leave them some love. I wouldn't mind some love also. HINT HINT. Have a Wonderful Week and I'll be back.
 
 

No comments: