Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MY GRAFICO CHALLENGE #72

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!

I hope that everyone had a Wonderful Weekend and a Great Beginning to your week. I'm a little behind on things but the reason was well worth it. I seen my Grandson this weekend. I can't believe how a little 11 month old baby can wear you out as much as he does. He's starting to walk a couple of steps at a time but hasn't just got up and went. This week will be his first Halloween and he will be dressed as a Monkey. He finally seen my Halloween lights and just stares at them. I had to leave some of the scary stuff in the tote so we didn't scare him. On another note, I will be starting a different kind of post in a couple of days. I have seen where everyone is answering questions about themselves for 30 days. I thought I would start doing this just so everyone can get to know me a little better. I will list all 30 questions so you will know what will be coming up next. You don't have to read them but I would like you to get to know me.

Let's get to this weeks challenge. The challenge is Make It Sparkle. You can use anything shiny, sparkly, or even glitter. There are so many embellishments out there that I know you can make your project sparkle. We worked with Halloween Owls and Papers. These owls were so easy to work with. Probably because they were in halloween costumes. Halloween is one of my favorite Holidays. I love watching all the kids on Trick or Treat and see what they are wearing. The little kids are the cutest. So this week you could make a card, scrapbook layout or any altered item you would like. Just make sure you use one of the My Grafico FREEBIES on your project. Here's where you need to go to grab your freebie: http://www.mygrafico.com/freebies.

Here's a picture of the Digital Stamps and Papers that you can win with the project that you enter. The Digital Stamps and Papers are designed by JW Illustrations called Halloween Owls.



Here is my card that I made from this set.



Well all you need to do is go to http://mygraficocrafts.blogspot.com/ and read the rules and create your project. I wish you all the luck at winning these Digital Papers and Digital Stamps. Have a Wonderful Wednesday and a Great Weekend coming up.


4 comments:

Jasmine Wilmany said...

I'm following your blog. Cool!
★ Jasmine Wilmany

http://www.jasminewilmany.com

◕‿◕

Tazza said...

Booooooo well I guess at least the post is there even if one of your darling cards or a LO is not!

Unknown said...

Cute card and love the layout.

Tazza said...

Hi again stupid blogger stealing you photos.. LOL... cute card!