Tuesday, January 3, 2017

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE BLOG


Happy New Year to Everyone!!

I have some news about The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. As of the first of January, the blog has been closed. For me, this is a very sad ending since I have been a  team member there for a little over 5 years. However, Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More Store will remain open for you to still purchase her great images.

I will be taking a month or two off to finish some projects at home and see if then I would like to sign up for another challenge team. We had the best group of ladies there and I will miss them very much. It's like loosing family.

I will still be looking in on projects from other blogs. I don't want to miss your great work. I will also be posting anything that I do finish during this time off.

It's sad but this will be the last post for a little while. I will try and keep in touch to let you know how I am doing.

Thank You for following me all these years and I look forward to getting back to the card making. 

Thank You,


5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Michelle I am so sorry to hear this sad news especially after 5 years of being on the team, that is an amazing accomplishment. I hope that you will keep showcasing your beautiful work for us to see as I do enjoy visiting you. All the best for 2017
hugs
lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Michelle I wanted to come thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, I do miss coming to see what you have been doing, I hope that you start creating again soon, until then your friendship is much appreciated
hugs
lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Michelle I wanted to come and thank you for your wonderful comment that you left for me on my blog, I am not around much at the moment the move to the new flat has proved more difficult for me than I had anticipated, crafting has not been a priority for me but I hope to change that as soon as I feel more settled. I hope all is going well for you I hope to be able to come and see some more crafting posts from you I miss seeing your work
hugs
lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Michelle thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me such a lovely comment, I do miss coming to see you and your creations, are you still crafting? will you be posting again soon?
hugs
lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Happy New Year Michelle thank you so much for popping by my blog, I'm afraid I am not posting very much these days I seem to have lost all motivation for crafting just a couple of DT cards appearing a couple of times a month, since my move to this flat things have not quite been the same, hope all is well with you
hugs
lorraine x