Sunday, July 17, 2016

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 325 "ANYTHING BUT A CARD"


Good Day to everyone!! This past week has not exactly been a normal one. First, summer has come at a very fast and hot pace. My window air conditioner won't even cool down our living room like it usually does. Second, I am sending prayers to all those that are in Texas and Nice, France. It has been really sad in this world this week. Let's get to something exciting.


As you can see, this week's sponsor is our very own Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More. Robyn's was great in letting us pick our image for this challenge. She has had this image called "Angel Bear" and I wanted to work with it. I remembered that I had pictures of my daughter in a little Angel Outfit with Wings. There went the idea of another Scrapbook Layout since we had to make anything but a card. I call this layout "My Daughter, My Angel." 


This week's prize will be

3 Digital Stamps
Of
The Winner's Choice 
From

On this layout I used a piece of paper that I have had for years with the Angels on it. I cut it in half and used it on the sides. I then used the pictures that my daughter was in and two of me with her. I couldn't cut myself out so they had to stay. Jelissa was 3 months old in these pictures. I took the image and made two of them with one flipped horizontally. Colored them pink and purple because that's what I loved her in at that age, Then wrote the sentiment in a Berry Rotunda font. The last thing is I added the Angel Embellishments. Here are the items

Cardstock --  Close To My Heart
Paper --  Masterpiece Studio's ( From Many Years Ago )
Glitter On Bear's Wing's --  Tree House Studio
Angel Embellishments  --  Make It Christmas ( Hobby Lobby )
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

To see more of the design teams projects just go to Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. There are instructions there to tell you how to enter your project that you make this week. I hope my layout gave you some inspiration. Please leave comments so I know what you think of it. Good of Bad.
Have a Wonderful Week and the rest of your Sunday


Challenge's I Have Entered



2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Michelle what an awesome LO love the images and embellishments and of course your darling daughter she is precious.
hugs
lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Michelle I have popped back once again to view this wonderful LO and to thank you for sharing it with us at LPOCF. Michelle I think you have made an error with your linking, when I clicked on your link in our challenge it took me to Crafty Friends Challenge blog, not sure if it is affecting how many people visit you.
hugs
lorraine x