Monday, August 27, 2012

FEATURE MONDAY AT MY GRAFICO


MY GRAFICO'S FEATURE MONDAY
 
Hello Again for another Monday Feature. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was almost the same as every other weekend. Today my son started college and my husband is gone, so I'm alone for the first time in months. It's so quiet that I don't know how to act. The only noisy thing that is here is my dog who snores louder then my father and that's pretty loud. At least she's peaceful.
 
This week we are featuring an Exclusive Collab Kit called Back to School from My Grafico. With all the young people going back to school this was a great set to feature this week. You can also make cards for the teachers to welcome them back to school, school bus driver and make school layouts to remind your child in the future of what they were like at that year of school.
 
Well let me show you the set that we were able to use to show you our features
 
 
There is alot of images that you can use from this set. This would be a great set to have in your digi images. Here is the card that I made using some of the images above.
 
 
Well I hope you enjoyed the card that I made from this set. It is a fun set to play with. Don't forget that you have until August 31st to get your project in to My Grafico's Challenge blog. Have a Wonderful Week and I will see you next week with a whole new challenge.

No comments: