Monday, April 2, 2012

POPPIES AT MY GRAFICO CHALLENGE

MY GRAFICO'S MONDAY CHALLENGE #125

Hello to everyone!! It's a great looking morning outside. The sun is so bright. Today is my daughter's first soccer game of the season. She's getting really good. I'm going to get right into the challenge. Sorry, not really a lot to let you know.

This week's challenge is from designer Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. The digital stamp that we used this week is Pen & Poppies. These are great flowers that you could use for anything. A get well card, mother's day, daughter's birthday, and many many more.

Let me show you how beautiful these are:

Pen & Ink Poppies

Here is the challenge for the next two weeks. The theme is Buttons and Bows. This is a great set to make something with buttons and bows. You have until April 13 at midnight to get your entries in. Enter them at My Grafico's Challenge Blog. You can win this Poppy set above.

Here is the card that I made for this challenge:


I hope that you can see that my buttons are shaped as flowers. I love these buttons. Thank You for visiting my page and I hope that you all have a Wonderful Week! Good Luck with this great challenge


2 comments:

Lien @ allnewadventures.com said...

Hi Michelle - you've got some great stuff on your site. No doubt I'll be back! I'm following you from the bloghop, look forward to reading your posts :)

Lien.
http://allnewadventures.com

Tameko said...

Hi Michelle,

Your card is beautiful. Nice colors and design.

Tameko