Monday, July 18, 2011

MY GRAFICO CHALLENGE #105

Happy Monday!!! Hope you are enjoying the weather. I can honestly say that it's going to be in the middle 90's this whole week. I'm so great full that I do have a window air conditioner in the living room. It does make things bearable. All the animals end up in the living room and I'm constantly tripping over them. They also like jumping on my projects that I am working on.  


I just want to remind you what you need to do to enter our challenges. You just need to go to http://www.mygraficocrafts.blogspot.com/ and everything you want to know will be right there. Even though we have monthly challenges our Design Team will still have a new project to show you every Monday using a different stamp set. Our Design Team will show you projects we worked on with that stamp set of the week to give you an idea of what you can do with the stamps. You may see the projects and think that you just have to have that stamp set. You can also visit the other Design Team's Blogs and see what they did with these Digital Stamps. 


This week I worked with Dream Loft. . I used the Clip Art Silhouettes called Animal Cameo's Silhouettes. These are a different kind of clip art then I am use to working with. I did have a little bit of a challenge but ended up with some ideas. Now I would like to show you a picture of the Digital Stamp Brushes that I used.


Animal Cameo Silhouettes



So if you would like to purchase these beautiful Clip Art Silhouettes all you have to do is head on over to the url that I am giving you.

http://www.mygrafico.com/illustrations-cliparts/animal-cameo-silhouettes/prod_4830.html 

Now here is the card that I made with these Silhouettes. I made a simple card this time. I wanted to add things to it but couldn't find anything that would go with my card.





Now all you have to do is go to http://www.mygraficocrafts.blogspot.com/ and enter your project. I wish you all the luck and have fun with it. Have a Wonderful week and I will have another challenge for My Grafico next Monday.

No comments: