Monday, May 16, 2011

My Grafico's Monday Challenge #96

Hope is all well with you this Monday. I looked at my last post and didn't realize that it has been so long since my last post. I haven't been able to work on any projects for the last couple of weeks. As you probably know there have been some things that I am going through. My Dad is having some medical problems that is potentially serious if they can't get things under control. You never think that anything will happen to you parents but then it does. He's been a very hard working man and has always been there for me no matter what. Well, not to cut that short but it's still a fresh thing that is happening and I'm still not dealing to well with it. Well lets get to what you are here for. My Grafico's Monday Challenge. So let's get started.

Let's go over the rules and what you need to know about putting your entries in. You just need to go to http://www.mygraficocrafts.blogspot.com/ and everything you want to know will be right there. Even though we have monthly challenges our Design Team will still have a new project to show you every Monday using a different stamp set. Our Design Team will show you projects we worked on with that stamp set of the week to give you an idea of what you can do with the stamps. You may see the projects and think that you just have to have that stamp set.

This week I worked with Jessica Weible Illustrations. I used the Digital Stamp named Little Mermaid. When I first heard this I thought of that Disney movie Little Mermaid. My daughter's favorite movie when she was younger. This mermaid is really cute. I want to show you a picture of the Digital Stamp that I used.




So if you would like to purchase this beautiful Stamp all you have to do is head on over to the url that I am giving you.

Now here is the project that I made with the Digital Stamp. I hope you like it.




Now all you have to do is go to http://www.mygraficocrafts.blogspot.com/ and enter your project. I wish you all the luck and have fun with it.

No comments: