Monday, April 18, 2011

Close To My Heart Stamp!!

How is everyone? I know you may be looking for the My Grafico's Monday Challenge but unfornately I will not be posting that this week. I had problems with my project and then my printer ran out of ink and so many more things that will bore you. So I thought I would share with you a stamp set from Close To My Heart.

I don't know if you know this or not but I am a Consultant with Close To My Heart Scrapbooking & Stamping. I have been with company for three years and I love their acrylix stamps that are their own design. They are always coming out with new product and great ideas. If you have never seen their products please view my website at http://www.mmichael.myctmh.com/. You are able to shop straight from my site if you would like.

The stamp set that I would like to show you is the one that is about Graduation. I have a son that is graduating this year and I bought this set as soon as I seen it. I know may people are making their own invitations and so much more. I actually am making my own party invites now. This set is shown with a picture that was in the book with the Graduation Set. I did not make this page. Here is the set I would like for you to see.


I would like to show you one for all you scrapbookers. If you would like to show your appreciation for another scrapbooker use this set to send a card to them.



I hope you enjoy this post. I am going to try and show one product form Close To My Heart a week. Wish me luck on keeping this up. My life always seems to get in the way.
Hope you have a Wonderful Week

3 comments:

Ann Jones said...

Found you through the blog hop and followed you, great blog!

http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

Nataly said...

Cute Cute Cute! I’m your newest follower. Please follow http://sweetcalifornialiving.blogspot.com/

everyday products and more said...

hello following from the hop love scrapbooking looking forward to more great posts
http://everydayproductsandmore.blogspot.com/