Monday, February 7, 2011

My Grafico Monday Challenge #83

Hi Everyone!! I can't believe it's Monday already. Seems like I had just posted last week's challenge. How is everyone liking the monthly challenges now? I think that they are great. There were so many great entries for January and I can't wait to see all the projects that you make for this month. Just remember if you want to see the rules and the entries, you just need to go to http://www.mygraficocrafts.blogspot.com/ and everything you want to know will be right there. Even though we have monthly challenges our Design Team will still have a new project to show you every Monday using a different stamp set. This will give you great ideas that we used with one of the Digital Stamp sets.

This week I worked with the designer Mel Brushes. I used the adorable Digital Stamps called Fairy Glade. I had a hard time trying to figure out which image I wanted to use. I wanted to pick something that no one else would use. So I used the mushroom and came up with the saying just looking at the image. I can't wait for you to see it. So here is the picture of the set that I used.


These images are great. I think you will have absolutely no problem making several cards from this set.  Now here is the card that I made with the mushroom.

Now all you have to do is go to http://www.mygraficocrafts.blogspot.com/ and enter your project. I wish you all the luck and have fun with it.

Entered this card in the following Challenges

8 comments:

Marjo said...

Hi Michelle,

Super cute card, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT. Don't forget to link to our challenge to be eligible for the prize.

Hugs, Marjo

stitchy said...

Hi Michelle, card is beautiful,love the colors, blended so well :)..thank you for sharing with OSAAT - I will reply to your email to let you know how ;)

stitch
xoxox

Diane said...

I am a new follower!

When you get a chance, check out my blog:

Me, Him and the Cats

http://mehimandthecats.blogspot.com/

Cara said...

Hi, Michelle! Such a pretty card! I'm glad you found my blog via SCF :o)

Crystal said...

TY for linking up I already fllow you as well :)

Stephanie said...

Cute sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Beautiful card - thanks for doing it with a digi & joining our challenge at OSAAT this week
Hugs,
Debbie xx

Unknown said...

following you from Bloggy Moms
Caroline
http://turknoy.blogspot.com/