Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Here's The Winner Of Stacie's Holiday Blog Hop

I hope you all had fun during this Holiday Blog Hop and loved all the blogs that participated. I want to Thank Everyone who stopped by and left me a comment and became a new follower. I hope that you will continue to stop by and see all the new things that will be on here in the future. I read so many comments and there was so many different things that people would buy with the Amazon.com Gift Card. I would probably have spent it on my kids for Christmas if it was me winning. The winner will be spending hers on candles. I love candles and now I'm glad she will have some new one's. The winner of my blog hop was graciesmomma762005. I will let you have until Friday to contact me since I am getting this posted late. This time of year is so busy that trying to get some time to sit and get on the computer seems impossible. I wish I could give everyone a gift card. I hope that at least you won something on another blog. There was alot of participation. Thank You all again for joining us during this hop. I will see you at the next hop. When I find out when the next one is I will make sure to let you know. Have a Wonderful Holiday Season.

No comments: