Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MY GRAFICO CHALLENGE #66

I'm looking at my last blog and noticed I haven't been on here for a week. I have been busy with finishing projects, having a birthday party for my daughter and fighting the pink eye and MRSA. I had such a great two days last week and now I'm back to being sick again. I guess I will have to go back to the doctor so they can try something different. Moving on now.

This week we were to work with western digital papers, wild west quotes and also to add a little metal to the project. My daughter said I always do projects that are boyish. LOL So now I made it for a girl. You never realize how much kids pick up on things that you don't. She's one smart 11 year old. So I enjoyed this project because she was very happy. Now to what you need to do to win these papers and stamps.

You can make anything that you wish just make sure you use one of the My Grafico FREEBIES on your project. Don't forget to add something metal to your project. Here's where you need to go to grab your freebie: http://www.mygrafico.com/freebies.

Here's a picture of the Digital Papers and Digital Stamps that you can win with the project that you enter. The Digital Papers are from Cupcake Cuties called Western Bandana and the Digital Stamps are by Tainted Sweets and they are called Wild West Stamps. These are great papers and images that you will want to make layouts with your little "Buckaroo's"




Well I will let you see what I made this week. Don't forget to look at other of My Grafico Design Teams Projects. You will love them.



Well all you need to do is go to http://mygraficocrafts.blogspot.com/ and read the rules and create your project. I wish you all the luck at winning these Digital Papers and Digital Stamps. Have a Wonderful Wednesday and a Great Weekend coming up.

7 comments:

Tazza said...

I really love your card this week, it is wonderful seriously love it. Kids are smart little things they notice way more than you would ever think.

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

very cute card! love all the details

DtsArt said...

I love the way you used the horse on this card. It is fantastic

Trinh said...

Love the stable you created!

Lynn's Place said...

Michelle what a sweet card TFS

Unknown said...

Cute card layout and very creative.

Ladybuglair75 said...

I LOVE your card!! It is so awesome!!!