Sunday, December 11, 2016

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 346 "CHRISTMAS CARDS WITH A DIE-CUT"


Good Morning!! Hope is all well with you. I have to say that this week went real fast and then Saturday was great. My son brought up his kids and bought a kit to decorate Gingerbread Cookie Ornaments. We had fun making the ornaments with all the icing and different types of sprinkles. Of course, when we were done, they ate all the left over icing and sprinkles. It was so much fun doing this with them. Times like these are things I will treasure forever.


For this week's challenge our sponsor will be Ppinky Dolls. This is a big etsy store that has more than just digital stamps. They also have jewelry, vintage items, clothing and accessories. I was able to use their digital image "Christmas Gift." She is an adorable little girl with a mouse that looks like it's running toward her carrying a Christmas Gift. But before I show you the card that I made with their image I will tell you what the prize is for this week.

3 Digital Stamps
From

Here is the card that I made with "Christmas Gift"


I used a snowflake paper as the background. Added blue paper so you can see the Holiday die-cut  that is cut with the same paper as the background. Then I added glitter to the girl and the girl and mouse. I then glittered the bow and put a bell in the middle of it. Added more gifts and put a couple of snowflakes at the top. It is a square card because of the die-cut that I used. 

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio
Paper -- The Paper Studio & DCWV
Glitter -- Ranger Stickles (Waterfall & Frosted Lace)
Snowflakes & Gifts -- Dress It Up
Blue Inking Around The Image -- Close To My Heart (Close To My Heart-Heavenly Blue)
Colored Markers
Colored Pencil

This is the end again. My card and the rest of the Design Team's cards are on The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog for you to look at and find some inspiration for the card that you want to enter at the same time. I do hope you enjoyed this post and I'm really open to some comments to let me know how I'm doing on my cards. Have a great week!!

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Michelle this is full of festive delight and so much gorgeous sparkle my sparkles never show up that well, brilliant creation
hugs
lorraine x

Diane said...

Love the glitter and cute design.

Hugs Diane